Friday, May 1, 2009



Meet brother Steve. He came to stay with us for 6 weeks or so until he could "get on his feet", that was 3 years ago. Without his help I probably would have never been able to financially make it through nursing school. He pays the electric and the water bill in exchange for free room and board. He is a process conrol technician in the automotive industry. He sets up processes for paint lines. He helps out around our homestead as needed. His daughter Sammy is my niece and her picture is in my last post. You couldn't ask to meet a nicer guy than Steve. He has his own ways and I frequently use him as a sounding board as he does have a talent for thinking abstractly.

Well you have now met all the players so I guess it is time for me to get on to the point of this blog which is to journal the progress we make around the homestead and share our experiences with the world. My next post will be about how we came to aquire our homestead, brag a little about the improvements we have made and share out to do list with you. My daughter Vicky is allowing me to use her digital camera to share our progress with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment